The first BCS standings of the season are out. You can check them out here if you really want to, but you and I both know you don't.
They really are somewhat of a joke this year. The Big East sucks, I think just about every college football fan not living on the east coast will agree. And yet the pollsters love voting their teams up nice and high week in and week out.
And then let's throw in these great computers that should figure it all out for us right? Haven't these people ever seen the Terminator? You can't trust computers! Especially ones that spit out South Florida almost unanimously.
Really, South Florida?
OK quick poll - raise your hand if you think USF can beat LSU.
How about Florida?
Oklahoma?
Oregon?
Cal?
Boston College?
Yeah, that's what I thought.
Ladies and gentlemen, your 2007 BCS standings - proving once again that the Powers that Be in college football have their heads firmly lodged in their asses. Again.
Sunday, October 14, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment