- If the Celtics keep pounding it down low, they can really win this thing. Unfortunately, I know all of Boston is holding their breath waiting for Doc's next move...
- Kobe did not look good at all last night. Sometimes I guess you just don't have it, but was this more a product of the Celtic D? I think we'll know for sure by the end of game 2.
- Pierce recovered from the knee injury awfully quick. On the whole, we should all be happy that he's not seriously hurt, especially since the competitive levels of these games would drop dramatically without him. But it has to be said... he looked like such a baby getting carried off the court. Yeah, I'm sure it hurt like a bitch, but still - it couldn't have been that bad if he was able to get back on the court in 3 minutes.
- I really like that play by play team ABC is trotting out, but the rest of the coverage has been sub-par thus far. We don't need the Celtic/Laker rivalry of old being shoved down our throats every couple minutes. Really, the games will be good; you don't need to count on all the nostalgia to keep everyone tuned in, I promise.
More later not tied to basketball. After all, there's like another week before the next game right?
No comments:
Post a Comment