For those of you who don't see the NBA as a cesspool of crap, the trade deadline is rapidly approaching. After 3 p.m. ET today, there's no sense in playing with the trade machine again until the off-season.
One trade I'd like to see - Gilbert Arenas to the Bulls.
C'mon, I bet they could pull it off. The Wiz don't need a scoring PG, and might be better off with a Kirk Hinrich type guy. If I'm John Paxson, I'm more than happy to let Hinrich and Gordon/Deng go for Agent 0. I bet the Bulls would even be willing to throw in the shitty contract formerly known as Ben Wallace to even out the money.
Seriously, does anyone actually believe the Wizards will re-sign him after this season? He belongs in a market like Chicago.
Thursday, February 21, 2008
NBA trade deadline fast approaching
Labels:
Ben Wallace,
Chicago Bulls,
Gilbert Arenas,
John Paxson,
Kirk Hinrich,
NBA,
trade deadline
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment