Monday, May 19, 2008

Breakfast shot

  • Big Brown wins the Preakness, is only one step away from all the glory that is the Triple Crown. I think Deadspin said it best - I can't tell the difference between from one horse to another. I'm all for the history and shit, but I really can't get excited about it.
  • Celtics come through at home, much to the relief of the city of Boston. And Bill Simmons. I think we can all agree that a suicidal Sports Guy would not translate into any interesting columns. Although it might be funny at first, it would probably just be overdone and boring, like everything else at the WWL.
  • At what point does LeBron pull a Kobe and demand a better team with the threat of sitting out until his contract runs out? Just something all you annoying Cavs fans should think about
  • The Yankees are in last place in the AL East. They got thumped pretty good last night too, on national TV even. At least New York's still got those Mets....
  • Mike D'Antoni and that Walsh guy were on ESPN talking about how awesome the Knicks are going to be... really just depressed me. Speaking of which -
  • The Bulls still don't have a coach yet.

No comments: